MV Agusta Forum banner
1,961 - 1,980 of 2,269 Posts
First Gen F4 is just timeless.
Just because I'm in the middle of watching the documentary right now:

"One day they sent me a bike, an F4, for restyling. I have enormous respect for this bike, for the work of Tamburini, whom I think was the most prolific and exquisite designer I've ever met in the field of motorcycles. So I said, 'I don't know if there's anything I can do with it, but leave it here, I'll have a look at it. And instead if taking it where we keep the other things we're working on, like cars, I put it in my living room.

I had it there for 4-5 months, maybe even 6 months. Unfortunately I couldn't think of anything I could do to make it look better than it already did. So I said, 'I don't want to ruin it, I'd rather tell you I'm not doing this restyling'.

I found it, and I still do today, a timeless bike. To make timeless things is the most difficult thing. Making something that's fashionable is relatively easy. But making a timeless object is very difficult."

- Horacio Pagani, You See A Bike (2021)

Just because I'm in the middle of watching the documentary right now:

"One day they sent me a bike, an F4, for restyling. I have enormous respect for this bike, for the work of Tamburini, whom I think was the most prolific and exquisite designer I've ever met in the field of motorcycles. So I said, 'I don't know if there's anything I can do with it, but leave it here, I'll have a look at it. And instead if taking it where we keep the other things we're working on, like cars, I put it in my living room.

I had it there for 4-5 months, maybe even 6 months. Unfortunately I couldn't think of anything I could do to make it look better than it already did. So I said, 'I don't want to ruin it, I'd rather tell you I'm not doing this restyling'.

I found it, and I still do today, a timeless bike. To make timeless things is the most difficult thing. Making something that's fashionable is relatively easy. But making a timeless object is very difficult."

- Horacio Pagani, You See A Bike (2021)
Is "You See A Bike" the name of it?

1,961 - 1,980 of 2,269 Posts