MV Agusta Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 1967 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Holy shit! What happened to my bike?

Do what you want, just don't sit on the seat!

·
Registered
242 Posts
George - what is that grey floor mat? Don't remember seeing those anywhere....

·
Registered
53 Posts
I never realized my entire collection was black until I saw my AGO shining brightly surrounded by the rest. Just moved in to my forever home and finally got my dream garage. The AGO has never looked better! I've thought of selling it multiple times in the past and now had several people interested and I have decided to never sell it no matter what I feel like at the time. I realize this is an heirloom that will be handed to my son who will hand it to his kid and so on. Ofcourse there are technically better bikes out there, but in my eyes there has never been a more beautiful bike made than this one with a #1 on it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I never realized my entire collection was black until I saw my AGO shining brightly surrounded by the rest. Just moved in to my forever home and finally got my dream garage. The AGO has never looked better! I've thought of selling it multiple times in the past and now had several people interested and I have decided to never sell it no matter what I feel like at the time. I realize this is an heirloom that will be handed to my son who will hand it to his kid and so on. Ofcourse there are technically better bikes out there, but in my eyes there has never been a more beautiful bike made than this one with a #1 on it.
View attachment 484715
A rose among so many thornes? Wait. Maybe it's the other way around.

·
Registered
204 Posts
View attachment 484715
964 and a cayman under the covers?

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,559 Posts
View attachment 484715
Which number Ago?

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,559 Posts
Well I got the brakes assembled and the new eprom installed. Quick run down the block and everything seems fine. Can't wait to get it out on the road but need to insure and register it

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,559 Posts
OMG!! Took out the Ago for a 50 mile jaunt and it is a total sensual overload. The new eprom I installed lets the bike run flawlessly from idle all the way through the rev range. The whole bike is so smooth. The billet Nissin brakes work very well but are totally different from the Brembo brakes. They do not have a real strong initial bite but progressively strengthen. Bottom line they will definitely stop the bike. I had a set of Michelin Pilot Power 5 tires installed and they are very smooth. Did not push it in the corners since they are new. I have the race exhaust installed and it is no were near as loud as the Bodis I had on my 1078 but still sound very good.

I had forgotten what it feels like to ride an F4 and can say I feel lucky to have another.

·
Registered
170 Posts

You should have Westy on that thing for the next Auzzie sbk round,

So glad to see him back, they can stick the fim up their clacker, those dogs have stuffed up so many riders for minor breaches,

They should be hung with the shortest rope from the longest branch,

Fancy being able to have him banned from a non fim [that stands for] [fark in monsters] affiliated Brazilian series,

Pity about his practice get off, hope he has fun at least, that's what its all about, good luck Ant,

·
Registered
234 Posts
Wheels from a 1000s fairing from a R including fork and which model was it really? Without repainted parts like the pulpit?

1901 - 1920 of 1967 Posts