MV Agusta Forum banner

1841 - 1858 of 1858 Posts

·
Registered
Mv Agusta F4 1078 312RR
62 Posts
My F4 once more

Updated with a carbonized tail and some other bits an pieces.
And the whole thing moving at the Dragon, tailing a Van, Cars and a cloud of Harley's.
Hey! Is that an original windscreen ? Looks like a 750 windscreen but tinted. Also love the red seat. Where can i get both of these mods?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey! Is that an original windscreen ? Looks like a 750 windscreen but tinted. Also love the red seat. Where can i get both of these mods?
Hi,
yes, the windshield of the F4 750 flat variant is slightly tinted from Powerbronze I bought the disc from my German dealer, but the note comes from the UK: www.powerbronze.co.uk it is available in clear, slightly tinted and dark tinted in price + performance and quality top, only (y)(y)(y) also painted the inside of the window (with 2K paint) to cover the speedometer like the original MV disk. Ciao Thomas

·
Registered
Mv Agusta F4 1078 312RR
62 Posts
Hi,
yes, the windshield of the F4 750 flat variant is slightly tinted from Powerbronze I bought the disc from my German dealer, but the note comes from the UK: www.powerbronze.co.uk it is available in clear, slightly tinted and dark tinted in price + performance and quality top, only (y)(y)(y) also painted the inside of the window (with 2K paint) to cover the speedometer like the original MV disk. Ciao Thomas
Thank you so much for your help. I have contacted them! How about the red seat?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi, Sitzikssen genuine leather Mercedes Benz + perforated Alcantara red double stitching embroidery MV logo + Ialo flag. That made a good friend who is a saddler, but unfortunately the contact was broken off.
20180909_142858.jpg

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
what braketech rotors do you have?

1841 - 1858 of 1858 Posts