MV Agusta Forum banner

1721 - 1730 of 1730 Posts

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Lovely town there Dan.... and now I have a hunger for Eggs Benedict, too !!!

All my vehicles get names... just always have.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Lovely town there Dan.... and now I have a hunger for Eggs Benedict, too !!!

All my vehicles get names... just always have.
Yes Ed certainly is, a little village in the Saffron Walden district. Finchingfield is the village name, the roads too it are all through countryside and other small villages, the cafe is fairly expensive, but it's isolated and well worth the ride and extra few quid on lunch. Views from the cafe are picturesque and peaceful. The roads are open, bendy and while like any other roads in the UK, a bit of extra maintenance wouldn't go a miss, it's a pure pleasure to ride to! About 35 miles from my home, but I tend to go another 30 odd miles in the opposite direction through Epping (for the roads) first, then onto Finchingfield, just to ride some nice country roads. :)

I'm happy with Betsy's name, it makes sense to me and is more of a private joke between me and my friend, but as Nige required the explanation, you all now know ;) On a bum note, I appear to have the onset symptoms of this poxy virus, so my plans today and the next 2 weeks are gone :( Not worth passing anything onto anyone, so me and my dog will be stuck indoors for the foreseeable!

As for Eggs Benedict, GO FOR IT!!! Yum yum yum!!! :) (y)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update: Went out yesterday in 35 degree weather before we got 4" overnight. Shoveled my driveway and was out riding this beautiful BEAST in 46 degree weather. Used tire warmers both days just as a precaution and no I did no windy roads. Let me tell you though, from 5000 to redline this girl PULLS and in first gear a slight blip of the throttle and the front end is up in the air. MORE than impressed with the power and setup of the new M226 ECU from X-bikes. Amazing difference between the stock ECU and this one, literally night and day. LOVE this bike and I apologize for the pissy post earlier, the thought of losing this girl over something like that just set me off I guess.lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Update: Went out yesterday in 35 degree weather before we got 4" overnight. Shoveled my driveway and was out riding this beautiful BEAST in 46 degree weather. Used tire warmers both days just as a precaution and no I did no windy roads. Let me tell you though, from 5000 to redline this girl PULLS and in first gear a slight blip of the throttle and the front end is up in the air. MORE than impressed with the power and setup of the new M226 ECU from X-bikes. Amazing difference between the stock ECU and this one, literally night and day. LOVE this bike and I apologize for the pissy post earlier, the thought of losing this girl over something like that just set me off I guess.lol.
My 312R rips off after 5k rpm too, the performance is like nothing else! Glad you're enjoying her now bud and keep to the maintenance schedule and she will just pay you back over and over again with big smiles and hours of fun, not to mention that Tamburini genius design. P.S, she will also want to wheelie in 3rd and 4th gear at 7k rpm if your giving it a handful! Although not got the X-bikes ECU, but i suspect that doesn't tame the beast :) Glad all is well with you and your baby now (y)

1721 - 1730 of 1730 Posts