·
Registered
131 Posts
2006 MV F4 1000s love my ride

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Posting this for my friend. Who can guess whose this is? I believe that this F4 has been discussed a bit on this forum. (Hint, look at the massive ISR calipers, Febur dual-stack radiator and Gripone TC system).

I hope you enjoy looking at this beauty as much as I do!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Hello. all Buddy took pics for me to show I actually own an MV LOL This is a 2007 F41000R bought as demo was CEO of MV USA 1133cc and every upgrade you can think of except exhaust/headers just took out CAT Was told 1st gen F4 tree huggers hadn't restricted exhaust like they do now so size difference to aftermarket so much. Did Exhaust and headers on my 2nd Gen f4. major stuff Triple Adjustable Nitron best racing shock TTX46 titanium Spring with hydrolic preset =Mupo front fork Cartridges. Racing Cush drive grip one pro traction control .ALTH front full floating discs with red carriers AND 4 piston radial ISR Caliper4s Uniblock billet aluminum. COST 1000$ a pair as good as my 7000$ brmbo racing calipers on my Aprilia RSV4.... Febur double pass racing radiator AND racing water pump+ silicon hoses with Muzzy fans . Best upgrade on bike IMHO as even if its 90 degrees bike runs 170/180 degrees. BTW ALL the new 200+HP bike both Japanese and European run HOT My 2016 Kawasaki H2 runs at 215-220 degrees. Red Rearsets are CRC units. pegs have good grip. CARBON FIBER tank protector = must have , covers entire back of tank . Looks great , cant scratch tank and tough as nails many more up grades. Anyhow its late any questions feel free to ask Take care

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Yeah, not a fan of the Moto Corse fasteners. Just like the Pro-Bolt, they get loose after awhile. Haven't sat down and adjusted them. I have a spare set of OEM fasteners in storage that I need to grab and polish. Good thing you didn't notice the scrape on the front fender reflector decal! Bike still has less than 1000 miles and my commute is a measly 8 miles, but she's a rider.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Posting this for my friend. Who can guess whose this is? I believe that this F4 has been discussed a bit on this forum. (Hint, look at the massive ISR calipers, Febur dual-stack radiator and Gripone TC system).

I hope you enjoy looking at this beauty as much as I do!!
what is that kickstand?! mine (stock?) is crap and leans the bike way over more than i feel comfortable with. im always looking for a rock to puut under or higer pavement.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
what is that kickstand?! mine (stock?) is crap and leans the bike way over more than i feel comfortable with. im always looking for a rock to puut under or higer pavement.

That's a Moto Corse kickstand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's a Moto Corse kickstand.
Yes this stand does seem a bit short and makes the f4 seem to lean a lot more than other bikes. My low tech solution was to use a small block of wood. (....which, of course, makes it a witch)

Sent from my SM-T377W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
You can retrofit a +10 F4 kickstand which is about 3/4" taller.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heres the 2002 F4 my girlfriend and I restored over the last year. We had a fantastic day at the track and will be making this a regular thing. (thats me behind her).

Attachments

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Yeah, not a fan of the Moto Corse fasteners. Just like the Pro-Bolt, they get loose after awhile. Haven't sat down and adjusted them. I have a spare set of OEM fasteners in storage that I need to grab and polish. Good thing you didn't notice the scrape on the front fender reflector decal! Bike still has less than 1000 miles and my commute is a measly 8 miles, but she's a rider.

just squeeze the loop tightly and it should hold in place

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
just squeeze the loop tightly and it should hold in place

The titanium isn't as malleable or memory conducive as the aluminum ones.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
1641 - 1660 of 1678 Posts