here some of my Corsacorta

Wheel Tire Plant Cloud Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Fuel tank
Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
114 Posts
I finally got the Tamburini back together from the first service that I started back in 2018. I was busy sorting my Ducati race bike after I bought her and then covid happened and I got side tracked on two car projects. Well, I am finally getting back into the bike groove and have been motivated as hell to get her back together.

She went from this sad state of affairs:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

To this in two weekends:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

So happy to have the bike 100% and to start putting some road miles on her. Finally!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Stunning, my favourite early F4 ^

·
Registered
3,114 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,604 Posts
mate i didnt know u own a desmo

more pics mate, and which do u prefer cc or desmo?
Ah, I should mention that this is not a bike I own. It belongs to my friend who lives locally who brought it around. It's not very often that you see these bikes together.
I have ridden this bike but only for a short distance, maybe 8 kilometres. It's too short a distance to give any fair comparison. The owner is a very fast rider who has won championships at national level.

The "ticket" is a small formal document required to legally ride a motorcycle on New Zealand's roads.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
well at least u got to ride it, lucky man
love those beasts

Ah, I should mention that this is not a bike I own. It belongs to my friend who lives locally who brought it around. It's not very often that you see these bikes together.
I have ridden this bike but only for a short distance, maybe 8 kilometres. It's too short a distance to give any fair comparison. The owner is a very fast rider who has won championships at national level.

The "ticket" is a small formal document required to legally ride a motorcycle on New Zealand's roads.

View attachment 494850

·
Registered
114 Posts
thanks, #137 and has 134 miles on it
Awesome. Hope you ride it an enjoy it. They were not made to sit. Congrats again and welcome to the club. Glad to have you on board. Please let me know if you need help with anything.

2161 - 2180 of 2180 Posts