MV Agusta Forum banner
2001 - 2020 of 2035 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
:rolleyes: Bookmark this page. Keep it open. It's simple to cut and paste. --Personally, I like to read Deutch. Es ist schließlich ein globales Forum.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,680 Posts
You should translate before posting. My German is Nien :). Or whatever language that is
I right click on the post, menu pops up with option "translate to English". Click that and Chrome translates automatically.

Reactions: MVBERT and EBBO

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
prob a stupid question sammy but which cc do u prefer first cc or this one. I mean i assume they are completely different, but maybe u can tell me why

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
I think it is a great question. I know that for the esthetics of it. I like the organ pipes on the first gen F4 bikes.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,680 Posts
prob a stupid question sammy but which cc do u prefer first cc or this one. I mean i assume they are completely different, but maybe u can tell me why
I think it is a great question. I know that for the esthetics of it. I like the organ pipes on the first gen F4 bikes.
The first CC is the last of the first generation F4s...the newer CC has all the improvements and changes made in the second generation F4s. which is quite substantial.
I should think the second CC has better fueling, brakes and suspension as technology certainly advanced between the 2.....I just wonder if the 2nd CC is more civilized and has lost the incredible rawness that the first CC had?
I have ridden the first and can attest it is quite exciting to ride.

Reactions: anothermvfanatic

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Sorry Andrew and Rob i was meant to write up my review on this when Andrew first asked me back in February i just havent ridden it enough or even set up the suspension for my weight to push it hard its handling like a boat at the moment but i will do it soon

Just as a indicator it does not have the rawness or the aggressiveness of the CC. The claudios power Is smooth and quickly climbs to peak very quick. It has the backfire sound though of a lamborghini aventador when you back off the throttle all the popping and crackles can be heard neighbourhood away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Nice!!! Looks like an even spray on a well worked primed surface. Clear coating next?

2001 - 2020 of 2035 Posts