MV Agusta Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1856 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
@F3-Matt , how do you like your bar end mirrors? Can they do the job in a busy city?

Just picked up a new helmet from a guy on craigslsit who used it once before enlisting. AGV Corsa R in my exact size/color, $700 worth of lid for $300!
Always been a base-model kinda guy with helmets, so this was a nifty upgrade.
For me they are a huge improvement over the stock as I can actually something out of them and they don't vibrate at all. I don't do a lot of city riding but they haven't caused me any issues lane splitting.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Interesting. I've been thinking about changing to bar-ends as well as the stock ones only show my elbows. Do you run the front indicator lights somewhere else?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Interesting. I've been thinking about changing to bar-ends as well as the stock ones only show my elbows. Do you run the front indicator lights somewhere else?
I just use the New Rage Cycles indicators where the mirrors go, but if I had my time again would probably run Motogadget Bar end indicators and mirrors.

·
Registered
159 Posts
About the windscreen, It looks pretty good. Though I would've went with a light smoked myself.

But I cannot seem to make myself spend 100,- on a windscreen. Just like 500 for a cowl.
Yes it looks awesome...but dayum.

It's only $. You can make more :grin2:>:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Details on the swingarm boot guard, and also did you powdercoat the swingarm or factory?
Every thing you see here is standard as per the factory (except the oil splatter off the chain; I put that there this morning on the ride into work!)

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
My 2017 F3 800 colour changed from Red/Silver to Pearl White with an FM Projects exhaust and carbon front fender and carbon rear hugger.

Attachments

1821 - 1840 of 1856 Posts