MV Agusta Forum banner

1781 - 1800 of 1856 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Street package, 99% done

Just about finished with what I am doing with the bike for the street anyways.. Put quite a bit of parts, time and energy into her and feel she might be in the top 3 for bikes I have done up.. Will hope to get some nice pictures with the fall colors here in Oregon this weekend, if it isn't raining. I really need to replace that gold cap set up.. Also a cleaner license plate hanger, anyone have pics of the comp werkes ones?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I think you have a really clean tail tidy setup already.
The only way to make it cleaner is to remove the indicators into the rear fairing behind the grills.

Other than that you can consider yourself lucky you have a tiny license plate itself. F*n behemoth of a plate I have to suffer with is an abomination to the eye.
Gold cap MUST go! nothing is gold on the bike anymore. Black cap recommended :)

What puig screen is that? light smoked, or smoked? And how does it work when it gets dark outside and you're tugged behind it. Can you see anything?
Oh! and the rotors look cool aswell :)

Upgraded beautiful with not to much bling.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I think you have a really clean tail tidy setup already.
The only way to make it cleaner is to remove the indicators into the rear fairing behind the grills.

Other than that you can consider yourself lucky you have a tiny license plate itself. F*n behemoth of a plate I have to suffer with is an abomination to the eye.
Gold cap MUST go! nothing is gold on the bike anymore. Black cap recommended :)

What puig screen is that? light smoked, or smoked? And how does it work when it gets dark outside and you're tugged behind it. Can you see anything?
Oh! and the rotors look cool aswell :)

Upgraded beautiful with not to much bling.

Given the plate holder is not HUGE, but it could be more inline with my Panigale set up, hardly any of the mounting stuff and a bit more tucked up under the bike. I do not actually have blinkers in the normal sense. The license plate frame has amber direction arrows for indication of turning.

Screen is a puig light smoke, not that it matters for me as the bike is to small for me to hide behind the screen anyways.. 6ft 2 (1.88m) 275lbs (124kgs) is not happening, lol.

the brakes are finally where I want them, on par with my modded 675R brake system.. still thinking I need to try some different pads out.

Last project will be doing something a bit different with some trackbodywork and the tamburini gas tank.. might do a modern day take on the old erion racing Hondas with the ripped paint look.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nothing new here, just waiting on the 2nd sprag service next week...
Used to think the black engine case was a trade-off, but started to really love it.
Still wonder how silver wheels would look...
(favorite MV rear wheel pictured. Not (yet) in possession...)

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
The silver wheels would look good, as do gold... Here is something that I did find after my wheels were powder coated. they removed all the pain from the contact area under the rotor. this caused me to have a misalignment of the rotors in the calipers. we are talking like 1mm... I had to add washers under the rotor to shim them out.

here is the gold.. which never ceases to make me smile.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Gotta get this shot again now that I got rid of the plate bracket :D

Just about finished with what I am doing with the bike for the street anyways.. Put quite a bit of parts, time and energy into her and feel she might be in the top 3 for bikes I have done up.. Will hope to get some nice pictures with the fall colors here in Oregon this weekend, if it isn't raining. I really need to replace that gold cap set up.. Also a cleaner license plate hanger, anyone have pics of the comp werkes ones?
@jdgun

I made my own because they all suck :laugh:
Just a $10 piece of sheet metal from Home Depot and the Rizoma light. Dremel and some flat black spray paint. Fits into the 4 original mounting bolt holes. Bent by hand in a vice to get the curves.

Oh notice only 1 rear view? Yeeaaa, so I though it was $250 for the pair. Silly wabbit.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yesterday's assignment was to attack the new rear tire's Chicken Strips & Simpler Times (In that order). Loving a red trellis frame & cheap Trader Joe's beer. Still needs work to get to the edge...

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Finally wrapped up getting the solo seat cowl installed. Not plug and play, but we got it done.

Also got the Bursig stand for the bike, the lug doesn't stick out very much at all.

Rolls around like it's on rails. Little unnerving getting it onto the stand and seeing it suspended like that haha.

Yes the bike is filthy! Washing it now haha. 300 rain soaked miles will do that to it :(

·
Registered
292 Posts
Spring time means visits to the golden dude's house!

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
<3 she looks good.

I keep debating the red tire strips. I think I might just get some a tire marker and just do the raised letters on the tire itself...

In other news, my F.Fabbri windscreen finally arrived. I also ordered a CNC gas cap, but after seeing the evotech one in another post, I may return it.

It is roughly 1.25 cm taller than the stock. Clarity through the screen is nice, even in dark smoke. We will see how it does next ride. Not like I spend a hell of a lot of time in a full tuck lol.

1781 - 1800 of 1856 Posts