MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1920 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Also riders reviews, understand that mine will be available next month, the suspense is killing me!!!

Will then have an immaculate 2010 Daytona 675SE for sale

·
Registered
153 Posts
I posted these on Friday when I picked the the bike up .. but as this is a thread dedicated to F3 owners I have posted again

·
Registered
153 Posts
@ Tallula

I did get mine on 03.04. and registered for traffic on 04.04.! ;-)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Any black ones out there yet? I ordered black, not sissy white or mardi gras red :)

Sent from a silly little so called Smart phone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah. Boo. I'm going to Japan at the end of may so may well be parking my MV unridden while I go on holiday. Boo.

Peter Stevens? How did you find them? They never responded to my queries last year, and as a result my MV is being shipped from nsw's. I'd rather eat broken glass than deal with them.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Nice couple of machines there Zico.
Tell us more about the Bimota too when you get the chance please.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Suprisingly my experience with them was pretty good. The sales guy wasn't pushy and tried to answer all my questions and concerns as best he could. It was pretty obvious that he didn't have all the knowledge at his fingertips but can't really blame him. He hasn't seen the bike in real life yet.

I'm actually more worried about after sales service. They're the only ones here in Melbourne that deals with MV.

Did it costs you extra to ship from NSW? How about servicing?

·
Registered
153 Posts
No my F3 you can see at the beginning of this thread, thats my only bike except a '82 Vespa PX... ;-)

I did not pay for the shipping of my F3, that was for free. The first service @1000km I will drive to Nürnberg the 400km because I also want to make the 2500km full.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Suprisingly my experience with them was pretty good. The sales guy wasn't pushy and tried to answer all my questions and concerns as best he could. It was pretty obvious that he didn't have all the knowledge at his fingertips but can't really blame him. He hasn't seen the bike in real life yet.

I'm actually more worried about after sales service. They're the only ones here in Melbourne that deals with MV.

Did it costs you extra to ship from NSW? How about servicing?

I actually thought they were as good as the importers??

ie. Another company name but more or less owned by PS motorcyles...???

I could be wrong. I was wrong once before!

Andrew.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Shipping will be about 500. For warranty I will go to ps. But my bike is destined for track only so I'm not expecting any warranty to be honest. I'm also not paying orc. So my price is currently $15890.

1 - 20 of 1920 Posts