MV Agusta Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1609 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
What profile is the rear tyre on the MV?
Is it just the photo that makes it look tiny?
Pirelli Rosso Corsa II 190/55 iirc. Pic is definitely warped as I used the super wide .5x option on my iphone 12

·
Registered
93 Posts
God, that really is the most evil, mean looking beast isn't it? The last time I saw a design that radical it was a Bimota Tesi 3D. I don't exactly love it and I don't think it's as stylish and beautiful as previous MVs, but it's mad and adventurous. Personally I hate the rear seat unit, but I hated the Aprilia RSV4R seat too when it came out and I'm gradually getting used to it now. The Rush is one of those bikes that will probably look better in 10 years time when the rest of motorcycling has 'caught up'.

And it looks even more sinister and brooding in black and white...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Some really great pics on here, and some talented photography. But I suppose, like David Bailey, you have some beautiful supermodels for your material.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I've owned F4's for the better part of a decade and never really paid attention to Brutales. There might have been a stigma attached to them, thanks to Randaddy here:p. But now that I own one and have been looking at them with a sharper eye, they are beautiful machines and like the F4, the design is timeless.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I've owned F4's for the better part of a decade and never really paid attention to Brutales. There might have been a stigma attached to them, thanks to Randaddy here:p. But now that I own one and have been looking at them with a sharper eye, they are beautiful machines and like the F4, the design is timeless.
i didnt know u have a brutale art, compliemnti, any pics, sorry if i missed it

Reactions: MV Arthur

·
Registered
2011 Brutale 1090RR
49 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Window

My work associates have pretty good taste too. But my MV is always the "centre" of attention.

Reactions: esq'z me and EBBO
1581 - 1600 of 1609 Posts