MV Agusta Forum banner
1561 - 1569 of 1569 Posts

·
Registered
Brutale 910R 2006
17 Posts
Today I put my original MV Agusta 910R Corse exhaust on the bike, blacked out my tail light and put high gloss clear coating on the tail end.
It's getting to a point where I am going to be satisfied with the bike which is probably just before the winter sets in. :love:

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Tire Bicycle frame Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire

Tire Land vehicle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting Black

·
Registered
2011 Brutale 1090RR
24 Posts

This Honda.....I've never seen one like this before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The photo is a nice comparison between rare old bike and rare newer bike, old tech vs new tech. The NS is a V3 two-stroke GP replica from 1986. They were made for 3 years, about 4500 total production. Very rare bike from a manufacturer not known for building two-strokes. BTW, if I were to sell both bikes, the NS would have a much higher asking price.
Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
Brutale 910R 2006
17 Posts
Decided to put some clear coat on the dash as well..... ;)

Vehicle White Green Light Automotive lighting

And I took her out for a test drive because I wanted to know how big the difference would be compared to the stock exhaust.
It runs amazing now! So happy I decided to buy that Corse exhaust which sounds pretty awesome by the way.
Don't mind my dirty hands, I just could not be bothered washing them before I rode off. :LOL::cool:

Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Land vehicle

1561 - 1569 of 1569 Posts