MV Agusta Forum banner

1461 - 1471 of 1471 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's my 989r, belly pan fitted and gpr exhaust. Changed the headlight and added a screen. The original light just didn't do it for me.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Changed the headlight and added a screen. The original light just didn't do it for me.
I usually call blasphemy on headlight swaps, but this one is in good keeping with the original style while adding a cool vintage flair. Well done sir!

Reactions: alip1000

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not mine, but I wish one of them was!! Does that count?..
(Taken at Cupar motorcycles in Cupar, Fife).

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Here's my 989r, belly pan fitted and gpr exhaust. Changed the headlight and added a screen. The original light just didn't do it for me.

That's nice, what screen and light is that. I have been looking at doing a headlight away for a while now. Yours look good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's nice, what screen and light is that. I have been looking at doing a headlight away for a while now. Yours look good.

Dart piranha short screen with triumph Bonneville t100/120 fitting kit. ( Once you have a fitting kit all their screens fit) the light and light casing are from original cafe racer in London ( on eBay ) really good light and bright. Took ages to decide and source right looking one, similar to brutale #1 but no way near as expensive. That has a headlight on that's well over £700. . Glad you like the look I love it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That's an awesome tip about the triumph fitting kit!!

1461 - 1471 of 1471 Posts