MV Agusta Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1448 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
What 'nose cone' is that you have. I like it, does it have lights in it??

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk
No lights. Its a track only Brutale. That fairing is from evloution bike in Italy.

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
That is a stunning bike. Wish I had the cash right now..

·
Registered
131 Posts
And the seat looks a little flatter. I don’t like how the previous generation Brutale made you slide forward, due to the slanted seat, which smashed your junk into the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
I just love the shot of the right hand switch gear. I am very envious !!

Reactions: bogie

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thats the MV Arrow OL4 with Silmoto titanium headers ....I know because Paul alerted me to them and I have them on my 1090RR now :)

new wheels look great ! Im tempted with some BST too, perhaps with blue finish ...I have had them on another bike for a few years and love them...one of the best upgrades ever :)
where did you get it? can't find on their website

·
Registered
538 Posts
I got the OL4 MV Corse tail pipes from forum sponsor Evolution bike. I got the Silmoto headers direct, just email their sales team and tell them your bike and year, I think they may be made to order.

·
Registered
658 Posts
It actually works too bloody amazing its exactly like a supercars launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks like first B4 oro in Australia, straight with the arrow exhaust. i like it looks better than the Ducati V4s streetfighter.
Sam you going to ride it. if so ill also bring out my B4 Corse out as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Beauty. 1st thing I did was to get rid of the round reflectors on mine. I'll put them back on if I sell her.
How do you like the handleing?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Beauty. 1st thing I did was to get rid of the round reflectors on mine. I'll put them back on if I sell her.
How do you like the handleing?
Yes, those reflectors need to go.

The bike is very nimble and handling is precise. Brakes are excellent. Power is smooth and plentiful throughout the rev range. It is hard to find anything to criticize on this new Brutale.

The riding position is what I would call "relaxed sport bike." It is definitely more aggressive than what I remember from my Brutale 1090RR; but the ergonomics work very well for high speed riding on freeways and back roads. Slow traffic is a bit of a chore, like any other sport bike.

The Brutale gets its initial service tomorrow in Escondido.

1401 - 1420 of 1448 Posts