MV Agusta Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1385 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey guys! I haven't posted a pic of "Gloria" yet so here she is. I had the rear wheel off and damn these things are light AF. I have always LOVED the spoke wheels of the B3 and even the later year B4 wheels. Will they fit a n 06 Brute?

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
Hey guys! I haven't posted a pic of "Gloria" yet so here she is. I had the rear wheel off and damn these things are light AF. I have always LOVED the spoke wheels of the B3 and even the later year B4 wheels. Will they fit a n 06 Brute?
Lot's of discussion of 1st generation and second generation (and 3 cyl) wheels interchanging.... fork bottoms create spacer problems on the front, but the rears are a direct swap.

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
I rode the Brutale in to work today. It's a little out of place here.
I think I see a Kawasaki down at the other end.... What? No Victorys ?????

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That Indian FTR's tail tidy......YIKES!
Lower handlebar, A REAL tail tidy cause, goddamn.. and that thing would look awesome....but not as awesome as that Brutale >:)

And that Chieftain..hm beautiful.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think I see a Kawasaki down at the other end.... What? No Victorys ?????
There is a Kawasaki down there. There are still some Victorys that roll in in the parking behind where I was standing. There is also another motorcycle parking lot at the main entrance and other side of the building with a few Vics. There are lots of motorcycle riders here but only one MV!

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Sweet!
Amazing that a 10 year old bike still cuts the mustard style-wise.

Ps: add your location and bike model to your signature line. It will make things easier if you ever need to ask a question or solve an issue.

·
Registered
482 Posts
That Indian FTR's tail tidy......YIKES!
Lower handlebar, A REAL tail tidy cause, goddamn.. and that thing would look awesome....but not as awesome as that Brutale >:)

And that Chieftain..hm beautiful.
That's actually not the stock tail tidy. The stock one is down behind the rear tire similar to the Dragster. That might have been a left over prototype one?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Literally every day at work for me. It’s okay to stand out 😉
And your in the no parking area, I think I see in the small print it reads - except MV's, they can park anywhere.

·
Registered
324 Posts
And your in the no parking area, I think I see in the small print it reads - except MV's, they can park anywhere.
Those signs are just suggestions, right???

The guy who runs my office’s parking lot actually rides, so while cars pay $180/mo to park there we’re allowed to sneak past the gates and park in the flex area or anywhere there’s no car parking (think triangles at the end of a row). Pretty darn awesome.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Those signs are just suggestions, right???

The guy who runs my office’s parking lot actually rides, so while cars pay $180/mo to park there we’re allowed to sneak past the gates and park in the flex area or anywhere there’s no car parking (think triangles at the end of a row). Pretty darn awesome.
If people guessed our jobs based off our coworkers bikes then you must work for Honda. Although, I don't remember them having an office in Utah :confused:

1341 - 1360 of 1385 Posts