MV Agusta Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1385 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
New to MV Agusta Brutale. i love this bike and love the way it handles in the canyons. I have swapped my red talk for a black tank, swapped out the mirrors for round bar end type, added Silmotor pipes with Arrow cat delete. And various carbon bits and pieces.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,422 Posts
I like that combo!

·
Registered
405 Posts
@mv raptor still planning on getting the spoked wheels? Been a while since we've chatted about it.
ah yes well jury is out on that as i cant decide on spoked or carbon or alloy one thing i do know is that front wheel is heavy
i can feel it in slow corners higher speeds its great maybe think about it in the winter . :smile2:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
@cruiser and I purchased a cheap Pearl White/Black 910R for track days... The issue was the Pearl White/Black tank and front guard are just in too good a condition to worry about dropping, so we have swapped over the black tank from an older Brutale 750S and painted the front guard black as well. Shown here with the silver wheels from the 750S as the superlites have got the slicks on :) It also just got a new set of adjustable rearsets and now we think it needs a headlight replacement (for track days) and a bellypan with lots of stickers �� and more crash protection.

Still road registered and has been good as a loaner to overseas MVisitors ��

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
@cruiser and I purchased a cheap Pearl White/Black 910R for track days... The issue was the Pearl White/Black tank and front guard are just in too good a condition to worry about dropping, so we have swapped over the black tank from an older Brutale 750S and painted the front guard black as well. Shown here with the silver wheels from the 750S as the superlites have got the slicks on :) It also just got a new set of adjustable rearsets and now we think it needs a headlight replacement (for track days) and a bellypan with lots of stickers �� and more crash protection.

Still road registered and has been good as a loaner to overseas MVisitors ��
Exactly @greminn, (BFAM Racing) we are on the look-out for a belly pan that fits the gen-1 if anyone has something up for sale !

·
Administrator
18,834 Posts
How do you like it Ralf???? A bit more torque than your 750......

·
Super Moderator
21,422 Posts
Starfighter edition?!

1321 - 1340 of 1385 Posts