Registered
1,285 Posts
Some mods to Corsa

Just completed by Ferracci & team at FBF:

Power commander V & Quickshifter
R&G tail tidy
Heated grips and Pro grips
Motivation bar ends
CF pieces, orig decals to follow, (ignition key and oil radiator cover on order)
600 mile service

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Number2
One of the best looking late models I've seen. Love the matte black and red pin striping. What will the seat look like?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here's some pics I took from my ride on Saturday. 910 S. Just passed 9,000 miles yesterday. I'm the second or third owner, but I can tell this thing has been babied.

[/URL]

[/URL]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here's a look at the rear end of my 13 plate 1078rr filmed from my mates Triumph Tiger 1050, coming down through the clouds from Arette Pierre Saint Martin in the Pyrenees on the French side of the border making a loop around heading back to the holiday digs in Jaca. Fantastic roads but some very sketchy sections, but they were well sign posted.
Couldn't believe how steep this bit of road was although the vid doesn't do it justice. its nice to ride on uncrowded roads although because there's no one there most of the time it makes you jump when you come around a bend and there's some one coming towards you

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=ht...U8pb7A-Oc&feature=em-upload_owner&h=1AQG36jwF

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Here's a look at the rear end of my 13 plate 1078rr filmed from my mates Triumph Tiger 1050, coming down through the clouds from Arette Pierre Saint Martin in the Pyrenees on the French side of the border making a loop around heading back to the holiday digs in Jaca. Fantastic roads but some very sketchy sections, but they were well sign posted.
Couldn't believe how steep this bit of road was although the vid doesn't do it justice. its nice to ride on uncrowded roads although because there's no one there most of the time it makes you jump when you come around a bend and there's some one coming towards you

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=ht...U8pb7A-Oc&feature=em-upload_owner&h=1AQG36jwF

Great video..., yeah the road surfaces do look very 'sketchy'
Great riding though......, and it puts a smile on my face to know I have the exact same bike:)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Come on Brian :stickpoke. Get your bike to lake of Garda and I'll show you the best roads you have ever ridden on.
Will meet some other Italian Brutale riders there.

That is where the Brutale was born - these roads are made for her :brutale:.

·
Super Moderator
22,860 Posts
That is just a highly modified Brutale B3 675, Dons.

It does make it look allot like and F3 though.

I think it was the addition of the RC19 that did the trick.

721 - 740 of 1482 Posts