MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1473 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Not that hot women would interest Brute riders, here is a close up of an F4, something you slow ladies cant catch up enough see on the road.

Go on then. Tell the guys how much you had to pay to get them to pose with your bike.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy you must have been much better looking back in the day or one hell of a salesman:stickpoke either way your the man.
:smoking: Well, maybe......Anyone that ever questioned my salesmanship, I'd just point at her, and say "I sold her....."

Boogie Man, I have a theory on women......There are only two types of women in the world:
1. The girl that'll never looks better than she does on her 18th birthday.
2. The woman that looks better at 38 (or 48) than she did at 18.

That's why I call myself the "Grand Prize Winner".....:)

Let's get back to Brutie beauties, and pounding those F4 wankers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a picture of my Brutale as it was when I bought it last autumn. I’m putting different bits and pieces on it during the winter, so it will look different come spring.

To show that there is no big difference between Brutale and F4 owners, I have added a picture of my Brutale parked alongside my F4-1000.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
To show that there is no big difference between Brutale and F4 owners, I have added a picture of my Brutale parked alongside my F4-1000.

Ha...you must have split personality disorder :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Not that hot women would interest Brute riders, here is a close up of an F4, something you slow ladies cant catch up enough see on the road.

Actually hot women interest us a lot. Will get a shot with my wife on my bike for you to prove that.

Oh, and those ladies on that blue thing...they ain't hot. Take a closer
look...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Here is a picture of my Brutale as it was when I bought it last autumn. I’m putting different bits and pieces on it during the winter, so it will look different come spring.

Damn , you people have huge numberplates :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Joking aside, I think the 1078RR Brutie is the best looking Brute to date. Will buy one when Im as old as Randy and my back cant take a F4 any longer :D

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Joking aside, I think the 1078RR Brutie is the best looking Brute to date. Will buy one when Im as cool as Randy :D
Fixed

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts

41 - 60 of 1473 Posts