17,189 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Reactions: JAIME

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
OK, what's up with the swan boat? BTW, you snowed in Carl?
Lol. You know I waited a few minutes for it to crawl into the frame.... Lakes around fuji are quite popular, aka tourist trap. Who wouldn't want to ride in a swan boat?

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Not that hot women would interest Brute riders, here is a close up of an F4, something you slow ladies cant catch up enough see on the road.

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
Another self conscious F4 rider trying to re-assert his manliness :wtf:....They are so insecure. :rolleyes:

You haven't seen any Brutale riders posting our pics on your "Show Off Your F4" thread :stickpoke

....now 2 of you have posted here...are you really that worried about proving your manliness?? :stir:

Reactions: JAIME

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Nope, no need to prove anything. Just trying to break the gay-brutie rider curse by showing you gals how the men on the forum live.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
You haven't seen any Brutale riders posting our pics on your "Show Off Your F4" thread :stickpoke

:stir:
Ed ...You Ladies wouldn't dare post in the Men's section :stickpoke

actually you should just to see what happens...could be entertaining

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
Totally secure in my manliness...I have nothing to prove....why do you F4 riders keep up these passive-aggressive attempts to prove you are more manly then anyone else?

Oh, that's right...I forgot...Randy started it when he bragged about how chicks dig Brutale riders and you guys have been all defensive ever since.....Take a look at his wife...I rest my case.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Oh, that's right...I forgot...Randy started it when he bragged about how chicks dig Brutale riders and you guys have been all defensive ever since.....Take a look at his wife...I rest my case.
:smoking:

21 - 40 of 1473 Posts