MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couldn't find a thread like this, and was waiting on some video to render, so I decided to take some inventory... Seems like I average a jacket a year... Which is nuts! given my budget. But I'm pretty content with some of these. So here we go... These are all sized 44/54...

And when I say "Armored" its not that soft gel armor Dainese is trying to peddle now, like they did in their Ago jacket. Looks nice, but just wouldn't do much...

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice collection.

Perhaps I'd best not embarrass myself by putting up my 'Repsol' jacket!!>:)

However, I do restore credibility with my MV Jacket. (Purchased in London, but of Asian origin)
I don't mind a Repsol jacket. I had be be jealous of my buddies REPSOL back in '09, when all I could afford was my brother's hand-me-down GSXR jacket, that felt a couple sizes too big. I wasn't even riding a Suzuki, and I still thought I looked pretty cool...

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just have 1 MV jacket (for summer).
Otherwise have casual jackets for daily wear.
Oooohhhhh. What's THIS one? It doesn't look armored, but the leather/collar look really cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
He sure does, and I'm surprised he hasn't chimed into this thread yet with pictures :mouthwate

Reactions: bioluminescence

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sir is my dads old motorcycle jacket.

It came from my aunty who lived in Aust, shipped it to italy were my dad lived.
He rode a Guzzie.
Them when he came to Aust, took it with him.

This was around 1950-55. When he got the jacket.
Still going strong.

cheers
thanks for elaborating. this jacket's my favorite so far... ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Only have one Mv Agusta suit( I bought it used), it has the Mv f4 1000r frecce tri-colori as a theme it is perforated so perfect for hot weather. The others are my Spidi for day to day riding and my Vanucci combo for when it rains.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Funny thread this. I must remember to contribute :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Only have one Mv Agusta suit( I bought it used), it has the Mv f4 1000r frecce tri-colori as a theme it is perforated so perfect for hot weather. The others are my Spidi for day to day riding and my Vanucci combo for when it rains.
great gear selection, and I love that coffee is being made in the background!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny thread this. I must remember to contribute :)
didn't you have a friend nicely modeling some leathers long ago?
I feel like this is my first, (and most likely last :wink2: ) hit thread here...

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
didn't you have a friend nicely modeling some leathers long ago?
I feel like this is my first, (and most likely last :wink2: ) hit thread here...
You mean her?? Ehm... it is a jacket and it is leather... and that is about it...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Or without the ugly guy lol

Attachments

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
And in fact we will have the next shoot on the 23rd in Waalwijk NL. So Dutchies if you want a super pic of your bike...

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
And in fact we will have the next shoot on the 23rd in Waalwijk NL. So Dutchies if you want a super pic of your bike...
Hi
thanks for the reminder.
i will be there.

do you know if ChromeBurner will offer some discounts on gears, like last year?
i was just going to buy a new helmet today, but i could hold on a week more.
korting is altijd welkom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts