MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Al and the gang came through for me when I had a part from MotoCorse break and they were able to get it replaced under warranty even though the part was out of warranty. Thanks guys and girls

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Let me second this call, I just received a delivery from DesignCorse overnight of MotoCorse rear sets, gear and brake levers and frame plugs.
The service is so far ahead of any of the online providers that I have used in the past, they are certainly in a different league!
Great response to email enquiries from Al and the Design Corse team (Emily and Sarah)
Delivery was sent way ahead of my expectation and was packed and protected with care and attention.
I would place an order of any value with Design Corse without hesitation.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Number 2 but felt this may add value to your initial comments

i will post some pics of my new shiny bits once fitted

Cheers

Graham.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I hate those guys. They send me emails with deals on great parts, show their actual in-stock parts on their website, ship stuff quickly, and have great pricing and service. Contemptible bastards just make it too easy for me to spend money. :stickpoke

Keep up the great work Al. Just don't start carrying Aprilia parts or you'll bankrupt me. :ahhh: :smoking: :)

Reactions: DesignCorse
1 - 5 of 5 Posts