MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I struggled to find workshop manuals, and found them in 4 cylinders maintenance section (don't know why, but I remember it being more visible in the past forum). It is just ignoring the fact there is 3 cylinders onboard (and maybe at some points twins will come as well). Should this post be in another section or its own section?

Just an idea, but it might avoid the few posts : "where are manuals?"

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,832 Posts
Members who have access to scanned or electronic manuals and want to share them can offer downloads.
MV Agusta does not condone, or offer, electronic manual access to the public (that I am aware of). They hold copyright on all the manuals, and so there are legal, and liability concerns as well.
The forum owners don't have all the MV manuals (does anyone??) so anything has to be a member shared function.
Maybe a list of members with manuals to share could be a sticky at the top of the general maintenance section??
Meanwhile, searching the forum usually will lead you to someone who has what you need...IF it is even available.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Dropbox is the easiest and probably most common method to share large PDF files.

The largest MV Manual PDF I currently have in my cache is around 127,000 KB

·
Administrator
1,003 Posts
MV Agusta does not condone, or offer, electronic manual access to the public (that I am aware of). They hold copyright on all the manuals, and so there are legal, and liability concerns as well.
Thank you for posting the reminder to all. Copyright violations are a very serious concern.

- Cricket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts