MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

And no it is not photo-shopped, it genuinely is hanging from the wall via brackets:smoking:

BTW it is not mine and that is not me, i am far uglier and much fatter

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No cat mate, it went with the mid pipe:naughty:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm not sure I would ever feel at ease sitting underneath that heavy thing. Reminds of some barbed wire artwork my wife made and hung it over the head of our bed. Was always wondering if that thing was gonna fall off the wall and plant itself into my face.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I guess you have the stud finder from hell in you tool box.:confused:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
that wallpaper paste they advertise seems to be working well!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Only one question.........why?

·
Registered
378 Posts
......and when he feel to have a ride he climbs on the wall......strange people......
PS:......might anyway be a fake......no shadows at all....

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
Don't know about the bike, but some Cat counselling is definitely needed

Aren’t you and “Tibbles” the cat talking anymore ?..

I can feel the tension on that sofa.

·
Registered
516 Posts
......and when he feel to have a ride he climbs on the wall......strange people......
PS:......might anyway be a fake......no shadows at all....
There's shadows, the light source is slightly from below and you can see shadowing from the wheels if you look through the wheels, plus there's a faint shadow from the windscreen...it's real, nutty, but real

·
Registered
869 Posts
lol , too funny all! I am just wondering why you would put the "honda" of italian bikes on your wall....when you can have motorcycle art....not that I condone this at all. Bikes are meant to be ridden, hard.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I'm all for motorcycle art, but I dont think that looks good at all.
He's not going to be able to use it in a hurry.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just to make it clear peeps this is not me, i don't know the guy, he is from Northern Ireland, it is real though as this is him fixing it and how he did it

two round 20 inch 6mm plates with a 20mm bar welded to the center at about 20 degrees then drilled and a lynch pin. Excellent thing about the duc is front and rear wheel axels are hollow oh and i also have a strap from an eyebolt in the wall onto the frame

Personally i would rather ride it, but he does seem to have an SP1 and an RSV Mille.

I have a mate (well he was the MD of Aprilia UK) that has an new RSV Mille SP signed by Troy Corser in a glass case in his living room, now it does look nice:yo:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aren’t you and “Tibbles” the cat talking anymore ?..

I can feel the tension on that sofa.
TBH mate i can't stand cats, deffo a dog man myself, here are my labrador's i use as gundogs, being a bit lazy here though:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Only one question.........why?
Well, on second thought, I did suspend an airplane from the ceiling of my garage.......:jerkoff:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts