MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used uship.com to ship the past four bikes I have purchased and tried doing the same for a recent purchase. However, I am finding it harder to get a match on the site and apparently it is due to the pick-up location (although my Bostrom replica came from MA withot any issue). I do have one lined up, but I will not have the bike until the 20th or so.

Does anyone have any leads on a shipper that can get my bike from CT to the Dallas/Ft Worth area? I can even travel to the Oklahoma City/Austin/surrounding area if it means I will get my bike faster.

I prefer roll-on/roll-off enclosed service as crating and draining fluids is too much of a pain.

I work overseas and am only home a few weeks at a time, so getting the bike sooner rather than later would be great so that I can actually ride it before heading back over.

PM or email me at [email protected] for info/questions, etc. Bike has been paid for and is ready to go.

Thanks,
Rodrigo

·
Super Moderator
22,489 Posts
When do you want to get the bike to you?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Preferably before the 20th. I have one shipper that can do it for $500, but it will not be delivered until the 22nd. I work overseas and am only home for a few weeks, so the sooner the better so I can ride it. I get home this Friday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts