MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home with my new F4-1000R. :mouthwate I went with the Corse Red/Silver color. Color was a tough decission. What a beautiful machine. The more I look at the MV, the more I appreciate it.
I know this is the begining of a wonderful relationship.
I hope my wife doesn't get jealous. :jsm:
I know you guys have never seen a Red MV but, I'll post some pics of my new bike when the weather gets nicer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
congrats man you should park it in the living room(den) like i do so you can look at it all day long when you cant ride.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Congrats Ara!

I heard our orders for the race ECU and the other stuff will be coming in next week! I will probably have them install it during my first service.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just tell the old lady the only way the MV could look better is for her to pose on the bike. Use your imagination! Then save the photo to look at when the weather sucks and you can't ride the new bike.

Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody.

Congrats Ara!

I heard our orders for the race ECU and the other stuff will be coming in next week! I will probably have them install it during my first service.
That's good news Fernando!
I'll wait for the 1st service too. It shouldn't be that long since next week is supposed to be real nice.
Thanks again you all. :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congratulations !!:yo::yo:

Drive safely and don't forget to post some pics ! :mouthwate

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Arnie!

Hey Ara,
Congrats on the MV! Did you get it at Spectrum?

Arnie
Arnie,
What are you doing here?
Yes buddy, I picked up a brand new MV F4-1000R from Aaron at Spectrum. I test rode the R and the 312 and fell in love with them. Since MV was giving such a good deal on the R I went with that.
I miss the 1098, but I think I'll be liking the MV a bit (or a lot) more.
Give me a call.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts