MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little rougher than I thought but still a complete bike.
Needs some polishing, new brakes, and a few odds and ends.
Now I just need a name for her....

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congratulations Alex :yo: :yo: :yo:

Now any advice you need on how to push it - you KNOW who to ask :cry:

The alloy on it polishes up super easy - if you have or get a polishing wheel you can bring it up just like chrome - I had to 'dull' some of my bits as I got them too shiny! :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Sweet bike there Alex.
And don't Griffon dogs and MV's just rock!
Dave.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob. I'm becoming pretty good at pushing myself...
When the motocarro gets here I really hope I don't have to ever push that one.
Def needs some polish I'm sure Dorian is going to get real sick of all my parts requests.
I think shes just happy to be in a nice dry climate and out of the barn.

Dave. There is nothing better than a dog that looks like an ewok. Maybe I can strap some harnesses on them and have them pull me next time I break down.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice! I've always liked the 350 Twins but those side panels just don't do it for me.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Well done Alex, she look fine.

Now if you lot would just come around to my way of thinking and STOP POLISHING everything. Patina is the new chrome don't you know:)

Dorian.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
That's a lovely Ipotesi, Gunnar!

By the way, just got back from the local MV dealer, had a chat there about the MV motocarro and other 3 wheeled stuff.
According to him, if you don't go through a bend on 2 tyres only, you're not trying hard enough :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Great looking bike

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Well done Alex, she look fine.

Now if you lot would just come around to my way of thinking and STOP POLISHING everything. Patina is the new chrome don't you know:)

Dorian.
Oh come Dorian, some of us don't own enough bikes to STOP polishing everything :laughing:

Seriously though, too shiny doesn't look right but that's easy fixed just leave it, eventually it dulls to the right level and it doesn't even take THAT long ;)

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Oh come Dorian, some of us don't own enough bikes to STOP polishing everything :laughing:

Seriously though, too shiny doesn't look right but that's easy fixed just leave it, eventually it dulls to the right level and it doesn't even take THAT long ;)
Correct ....from the patina I think my 125 was last polished in 1948 lol :stickpoke:yo::drummer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts