MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this gorgeous young thing parked outside Full Throttle in Edenvale, SA.

Apparently she's Miss DB6 Delirio........:naughty:Swingarm and footpeg hangers are soooo sexy! Machined alloy parts typical Bimota quality. Makes me wish I still had my '86 YB6. Yes, I sold it..........:banghead:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Hi Jan, yes they are awesome, quite a few members on the forum own Bimota's. I moved you thread down here, would not like to get a war started.

Some guy's got big money in SA, what are they priced like compared to your MV ?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
There is one secondhand at a dealership in KC, stunning bikes. My dad was about to pull the trigger on another emotional purchase to get it but eventually settled down.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Beautiful bike. Unfortunately it had the same 90 hp air cooled Ducati twin that you got in an $11,000 Ducati Monster. Yet, Bimota wanted around $30,000 for the Delirio. Me thinks they were delirious. :errr:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Saw this gorgeous young thing parked outside Full Throttle in Edenvale, SA.

Apparently she's Miss DB6 Delirio........:naughty:Swingarm and footpeg hangers are soooo sexy! Machined alloy parts typical Bimota quality. Makes me wish I still had my '86 YB6. Yes, I sold it..........:banghead:
I've got a YB4, YB6, YB7, YB8, YB9, & YB10. I buy them, but just get too attached and can't sell any of them. Yes, the engines are from other manufacturers but brembos, ohlins, lovely machined billet Ali, etc are not cheap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I snagged a brand new DS1000 DB6 Delirio about 3 years ago from a dealer dropping the Bimota line. My neighbor grabbed the owners personal DS1000 DB5. At 30k to 40k they weren't in our price range. But at $13,000.00 each out the door it was reasonable. They aren't rocket ships and the seats are tortuous but they're neat mountain road carvers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts