MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I posted up here, but the weather is starting to get nice again to enjoy riding.

I'm interested in doing some track days this year on the Brutale, but some of the tracks cater to the full fairing bikes.

I'm wondering if the F4 Sharkskinz will fit on it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Are you handy with a tig welder? You will need the tabs on the frame.

I am sure there are more issues.

CAG

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
Hey Ryan...I took Gina to the track....you don't need no stinkin' fairing to go fast and enjoy the track.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hey Ryan...I took Gina to the track....you don't need no stinkin' fairing to go fast and enjoy the track.
Yeah, but he's not Superman, like you.......:stickpoke (juuuuuuust kiddin bubba.)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Most tracks are really interested in the belly pan you don't need the full fairings... They just wanna make sure if your engine blows up the liquids go into some sort of collector. Oil on a motorcycle race track is not a pretty thing...

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
Most race organizers require belly pan for fluid retention. Most track day organizers do not because it is mainly street bikes, the serious racers that might explode an engine already have a belly pan.....Ryan, at Roebling Road (Savannah) My Brutale was touching 152 at the end of the front straight. Tucked in to the gas tank and at just about red line in top gear I had no need for any more speed, so aerodyanmics wouldn't have helped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts