MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Nice , nice, nice...

The bike looks stunning. I didn't use to like the design but I must say that I think it looks great seeing it in a live shot like this. congrats on the #001 owner too!!

#001/USA? isn't this a 300 unit limited edition? don't they normally put #001/300?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks Odonata. I had the same question for my dealer and he wasn't sure. My Italian isn't that good (actually it is non-existant:loser: ) but I think it says 001 of 300 on the certificate of authenticity.

I think the rest of the certificate says "congratulations on purchasing such a kick ass Italian motorcycle...what are you reading this stupid certificate for...get out there and ride the thing"...or something like that. :bash:

If anyone has any thoughts on the numbering and how many kits were made, that would be much appreciated.

Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
Man that bike looks so nice the photos do it much more justice then the factory one's. That place of yours isn't bad either what are the roads like in the area? Man congrats get out there and do some riding :later:

·
Registered
438 Posts
:) wow that bike looks awesome......you should email those photos to MV Agusta so they can use those instead of their stock photos.....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Brilliant! you must be very proud!!

I understood with the Corse the numbering was country specific... that is if the states got 200 the the badge read 1/200 USA and say for Aus it would be etched 123/200 Australia all dependent on that countrys quota

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
like a few other people that have posted, i wasn't a fan of the graphics from the release photos, but that bike is freaking hot! and i have to agree that is one bad ass place to take some shots of such a beautiful bike. Congrats!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I love the way the line of the colour change red/white goes right across the seat. It's a lovely machine Steve, without doubt, a functioning work of Art. :love:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Very nice! I like some of the angles where you took the pictures... very professional. :king:

I think MV should buy the right to some those pictures for their ad campain! :king:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
agusta01 said:
Brilliant! you must be very proud!!

I understood with the Corse the numbering was country specific... that is if the states got 200 the the badge read 1/200 USA and say for Aus it would be etched 123/200 Australia all dependent on that countrys quota
As it reads on the MV USA website: "MV Agusta F4 “CORSE” Kit
Limited edition of 300 kits worldwide...Silver plaque with the number of the bike and nationality"
Seems to me this would be exactly as shown #001/USA, the total of 300 (worldwide!) being a given.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
uhhh...damn! you couldn't ask for a better color backdrop. good eye, good composition, and gorgeous pics of gorgeous bike. :guitarist

1 - 19 of 19 Posts