Registered
1,287 Posts
:jsm: :jsm:

Great... brings you in a great mood.

Thanks, Steve!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice vid. Thanks for making it Steve and thanks for posting it James. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks James... Glad you came across it and thought of the post here. And Manuel... always nice to hear from you. Hope the 2007 calendar project is coming along well. John... some of the images in the vid are from rides in Belgium and the Swiss/Italian Alps... full report here:

Swiss/Italian Alps - 20 Passes, 10 Vids, 5 Days

Hope to see the U.K. soon.

Sorry the MV didn't make it into the recording. It was of my 2006 riding year and perhaps I'm a little, and unnecessarily so, discrete of its presence here. It is such an attention magnet. Been hearing the song all year on a CD and thought the words fit who we are (Peculiar how we live with gusto!) and that we were "born to fly"!. The older images and the ones of young ones learning were from contributors I received permission from.

May 2007 be a wonderful riding year.

Steve

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Nice video Steve...I think I caught a glimpse of a road I've been on with my VFR just north of Durango. One of my all-time favorite roadtrips!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
sfarson said:
Hope to see the U.K. soon.

You would be most welcome Steve. :) I'm sorry I missed Andy on his recent trip over, but he did meet up with a few of the guys here I understand. :smoking: Pier too is planning a visit with his family in late Spring I believe and Ben also with his Orchestra later in the year. :) As for me, I hope to get over stateside sometime later this year, probably only the West coast this time, it's been more than 10 years since I was in the US and my toes are overdue a dabble in the Pacific :freezing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts