MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

How about meeting for a ride. We could meet at Alice's and go from there.

84, gazos creek, hwy 1, bonny doon, empire grade, hwy 9, hwy 35 back to alice's

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Man i want to do that ride. I'll be sure to join you guys when i'm back up north with the MV! :)

I miss those roads..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey!
Think we met at Alice's a couple weeks back, again, nice bike. :naughty:
How's it treating you?
This saturday looks beautifull for a ride, and I'll definitely be joining you on this loop sooner or later, but I'm off to play in the dirt for the weekend. :drummer:
Maybe next weekend. :moped:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Bad weekend for me too
no kids this weekend and going out of town since we have Monday off from work :yo:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm there!! Oh wait I live in Dallas now. Maybe July for the races.
I miss those roads too. Breakfasts at Brookdale lodge.
You guys HAVE to try the country fried steak breakfast at the Southern Kitchen in Los Gatos. (It's one of our little secrets, right RobP??)
MikeR

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Southern Kitchen, Yummmm! I wish I could ride right now because I'd so be there. I'm actually going to be down in San Jose this weekend.

Gotta stop in Davenport for lunch. Cant really say I loved the breakfast at the Brookdale Lodge, but I loved the sunday morning commute. Enough already, time to bring your ass back to civilization Mikey :p

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Darkside said:
If its anything like the Southern Kitchen in San Jose I would have to agree.
I'm not sure if it is the same or not. I think I ate at the San Jose one once (on monterey hwy near road rider?), but don't remember it. Gotta do the loop then down to the great bear in LG for chocolate coffee creams :lickout:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
RobP said:
I'm not sure if it is the same or not. I think I ate at the San Jose one once (on monterey hwy near road rider?), but don't remember it. Gotta do the loop then down to the great bear in LG for chocolate coffee creams :lickout:
Yup that's the one I ate at. Good reason to go to Road Rider to buy anything :koolaid:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Darkside said:
If its anything like the Southern Kitchen in San Jose I would have to agree.
Well, printed on the bottom of the menu "not affiliated with any other Southern Kitchen". You'll need to make a trip to Los Gatos for comparison. I was just there this weekend and it was fantastic! :lickout:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
If you keep going south on Monterey Rd., it will be on your left hand side, across the street from the drive-in theatres.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts