MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was showing an exhaust value error so I was given advise to just take the heat shield off by right leg and disconnect the two servo cables down at the bottom and I did which for the most part fixed the issue. I just returned from vacation and went for a ride and it said exhaust value issue again so I though maybe one of the cables had got caught up on the flipper from where I disconnected them as it did once but not the case. The cable on the left is stuck at the top of where it is connected. Does anyone know how to fix this It is on a 2015 mv F4r

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
Also disconnect the mechanical cables at the servo under your seat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that under the battery or infront of it ?? I'll try that this afternoon However the cable that is stuck runs up along the back of the motor up to heads. I'm gonna guess it's stuck up there that it's not allowing the cable to move at all. I'll post pictures later that might help me explain my issue a lil better.

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
I understand your issue completely. Do you not have the manual for your bike? The link is listed at the top of the maintenance section.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i do I'll have to check it once I get home. Stuck at work for a few more hours and just researching my options before I get home. One thing I noticed when I first disconnected my cables a few months ago was they would almost like push and pull one another while twisting the throddle In neutral of course lol. And now the left cable is slammed in the up position and is no longer dangling like the right one

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
Yes, because the servo has been trying to find the balance each time you start and run your bike. Eventually, one cable become "hard up" and you get a failure code. Disconnecting the mechanical cables stops this.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank u very much for ur assistance so to clarify what u mean by disconnect the cable. U mean up top at the servo not the flipper correct Only asking because Ita already disconnected at the flipper and has been What happenes if I remove the servo all and all or is that not an option

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
If you disconnect the servo, you will have a permanent servo error as the ECU will not see it.

The Servo Eliminator works for some and not for others. There are myriad threads about this issue.

Yes, disconnect at the top as I said in my initial response.

·
Super Moderator
22,357 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts