MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Im in a little bit of trouble if someone knows how to reset the service reminder it would be fabulous. As I just waited 7 hours and went to pick up my bike from service and was told it was not done and it would take 15 min to change the oil at $450 I basically got angry and walked off. So I did it myself. So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
7 hours and they didn't get the oil changed.......:wtf:

did they offer KY with Lidocaine with that ream job?

anyone with a 2nd gen service manual? ABSINTHE needs the reset procedure....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Not 100% sure how to do it but saw my dealer do mine .
He held down the 'set" button and "ok" button at the same time which took him into other menus . At this point he covered the clocks with his other hand so i couldn't see what else he was doing .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard you press the two buttons at the same time but for how long and with the stand up down ect...
ps does anyone have a workshop manual for these since ill be working on it by myself from now on I figured I love my bike more than they do and 450 for a 5000k service is too much

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to Revhead 1957 this is how you reset the dash on the 920 I asume 1090 would be the same
It works like a charm
Done with the ignition on, bike in neutral, sidestand up...
Press top button a few times until service menu comes up
Press and hold top button for 5 seconds - dash shows 'reset kms'
Press and hold bottom button for 5 seconds - dash number flashes
Press bottom button - dash number resets to 6000
Press and hold top button for 5 seconds - dash goes back to main display

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Nice one Absinthe - suggest you post a new thread into the Maintenance section with those instructions :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hi guys
Im in a little bit of trouble if someone knows how to reset the service reminder it would be fabulous. As I just waited 7 hours and went to pick up my bike from service and was told it was not done and it would take 15 min to change the oil at $450 I basically got angry and walked off. So I did it myself. So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated
Where about's do you live?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts