MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

In changing my clocks to KM for my European trip on my Brutale RR I think I may have accidentally reset the service interval. What's the mileage for the first (post-620 mile) service?

Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Is that possible?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Has someone not posted a "how to" for resetting the service interval?
3750 mile is the service interval on the B3s

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem is I reset it too early accidentally when changing to KM - just press both buttons from memory for 10 secs to get to dealer menu.

·
Registered
431 Posts
The service interval is not dependent on the clocks telling you, it's overall mileage you go by, so when your getting to 3750 miles/ 6000km just book it in as normal, the dealer will reset it when he services it (bringing it back to normal), just tell him what's happened. Then start saving for the biggie at 7500 miles ?. The service intervals are in your handbook and also on the handbook from your little memory stick that comes with your docs and if all that fails download the manual from Donsy's site.

http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/aboutus.php

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The service interval is not dependent on the clocks telling you, it's overall mileage you go by, so when your getting to 3750 miles/ 6000km just book it in as normal.
Yes, I understand that, that's why I was asking at what mileage it was required after accidentally resetting it.

I thought it was 6000km and it is. Booked in already.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts