MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Just a quick question. I was told when i purchased the Ago that the service record was recorded on the USB stick that came with the user manual as there was no service book.
The bike has had its first service but when i've looked on the USB stick i can't find anything to do with the service schedule, does anyone know where i should look or should there be a service book?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
The service record is not recorded on the supplied USB, that only contains user manuals and other stuff. The service record is maintained by an authorised dealer logging your bike into the MV factories electronic record system, this allow the factory to monitor proper service records and is an integral part of the warranty claim authorisation process.
No proper authorised dealer service record can seriously affect your ability to lodge any claim.
jimboF4

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jimbo. I was thinking more for if I ever sell the bike, and how I would prove the service history which is important when selling a bike.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It is a very valid point greeny, Ifit was me I would ask my dealer to provide me with a statement that the bike was fully up to date with the scheduled service requirements and show any prospective buyer the copies of work documents given.

I have a folder for each of my bikes with all the receipts etc, mots and stuff.

jimboF4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts