MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Don't know if this is the right forum for this but here goes.
The service and tec help i've had from them is second to none. They allways respond to my emails and if they have a problem with delivery they let you know so your allways kept in the picture.
Well done Guys and many thanks to all at Emoto.
Alex.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Always had a great service, best i've found so far.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I got a carbon fibre tank guard, great service prompt delivery to Australia from UK.
There was slight imperfection/s in the CF, but I haven't studied CF closely before so maybe I'm being too picky.

EVO Chris how did you get your exhaust polished? did you do it? if so how?

Jonathan

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hi Spacechumper, I bought a MR Fasteners polishing kit from M&P a few years back, thought i would try it on the stainless, came up super, very good 3 stage polishing soaps and 3 different buffers, cost about £30 if i remember correctly. As you mention the exhausts I have just had the tips anodised silver (chrome effect) and currently polishing again (all the rough edges) and the centre pipe, I have removed the baffle wadding and baffles (had tubes made and welded in place) hope fully will get a deeper sound but not enough to get pulled by the rozzers. The bike is off the road as i have the gearbox out at the moment so i have the time to fiddle otherwise i would be riding! :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Evo Chriss
How do you intend to adjust fueling once you have modified the exaust as i would like to do the same on my 1K. Also do you have any pics on what you have done so far i'm very interested in doing the same. It's going to be my winter project so no hurry.
Alex.

·
Registered
367 Posts
EVO Chris said:
I bought a MR Fasteners polishing kit
So did you have to take the exhaust apart or off the bike for polishing?
And yeh, will you get the CO2 adjusted after your mods? Spose those sort of mods can't be done until after warranty period :)
Alexaye said:
It's going to be my winter project so no hurry.
Alex.
aah I'm riding through winter :guitarist
But winter in Australia is no match for winter in the UK ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts