MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

It's been in the works for awhile -- but a new server is being setup and I'm going to begin moving this site over to its new, much faster and more robust home. You may notice parts of the site will go offline today (currently the gallery is being backed up first and being set offline). I imagine the registry will come after, and finally the main site. Hopefully you will experience as little downtime as possible (maybe just an hour or two). It's a holiday weekend here in the states so I figured it'd be a good time!

Wish me luck ;)

Alvin

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's all gobbledygook to me, but I hope it all works out OK.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mvagusta.net (main site) along with its database has been moved along with the registry. gallery will be next

·
Registered
814 Posts
Any ETA on the gallery transfer? probably quite a sizable one huh?

You mirroring across or just a straight shadow copy?

All the best!

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry the gallery is giving me a headache. Somewhere with such a large compressed backup it gets corrupted along the lines prior to restoration on the new server. I am going to put this one off till after some other accounts so I'll open up the gallery again

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gallery has been moved. Was a much larger backup than anticipated! We should be all good to go now. Let me know if you notice anything funny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts