MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hahaha, wow, sorry guys, I forgot it won't work to link to my onedrive account for you. I can still see them because I'm still logged in so I didn't quite understand the replies. I'll get that fixed shortly. Long story short, we are having second winter here in Saskatchewan.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
It's nice, sunny and warm up here in Fairbanks. Was 64 degrees yesterday!

Then again, I'm leaving for CA tomorrow. Possibly never to return to AK.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
... Long story short, we are having second winter here in Saskatchewan.
Frodo, is that anything like second breakfast? :naughty:

Snow I can handle. It's this dang wet sleet / rain mixed with spring run off flooding that's upsetting us!
Click the Quinte News link to read about our situation. Most of the photo's were shot on my road. In the video he mistakenly says Glenn Miller when he means Glenn Ross. The last video shows Terry Eames property. There's nearly an acre of land between the river and his house. :jsm:
Funny, he's got it up for sale again. Compare last weeks video with the photos shot last spring found on the Real Estate page.

We live just five houses down. Luckily we're sitting on the highest point of land on our road. The river crested a few days ago and was still about 30 feet from our house. :)

Quinte News story.
http://www.quintenews.com/2014/04/premier-tours-flood-damaged-areas/63620/

Terry's house for sale.
http://comfree.com/1-and-a-half-storey-for-sale-frankford-ontario-422133

·
Registered
583 Posts
Move out west guys! There have only been two weeks when the temps were negative and I didn't ride.

;) I know, all my family and friends back in Ontario hate me for saying stuff like this and sending my garden photos to them too...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's nice, sunny and warm up here in Fairbanks. Was 64 degrees yesterday!

Then again, I'm leaving for CA tomorrow. Possibly never to return to AK.
We had a few days of beautiful high 60's at the beginning of last week as well, was absolutely perfect riding weather. Then this shit.

Frodo, is that anything like second breakfast? :naughty:

Snow I can handle. It's this dang wet sleet / rain mixed with spring run off flooding that's upsetting us!
Hehe, someone caught that did they:)

We're lucky this year as far as run-off is concerned. Not tons of snow this year until the last month or two of winter. Unfortunately, that winter doesn't want to end yet.

Move out west guys! There have only been two weeks when the temps were negative and I didn't ride.

;) I know, all my family and friends back in Ontario hate me for saying stuff like this and sending my garden photos to them too...
I have family that moved from Toronto to the island two years ago. Every time they get a chance, they make sure we know how nice it is there:stickpoke:cussing:
Hate opening their mail in January cause I just know it's them on the golf course...

·
Registered
14,407 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Haha, I don't need a peek. I'm starting my pilgrimage to California in about an hour. Approximately 52 hours of driving! Should hopefully be in Washington by Friday evening.

See y'all on the other side!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, I don't need a peek. I'm starting my pilgrimage to California in about an hour. Approximately 52 hours of driving! Should hopefully be in Washington by Friday evening.

See y'all on the other side!
Pick me up on the way:)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Haha, sorry, man! I just got into Washington. Did the drive from Whitehorse to Prince George in just under 15 hours. Google Maps says it's supposed to take 21 hours. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts