MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
pigiolino said:
I gotten angry!
I dont understand,MV produces the most attractive and expensive bike all over the world and have this problems....
Are you a sindicalist? :toothless

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
A real bad translation:

With the deposit of the sums of law to the Inps it works them to the demand for mobilities, makes very more realizes than the news that MV Agusta is being gotten ready to to the procedure of mobility for a number not still specified of workers.
"a discovered signalling to margin of a reunion where a good news was communicated - explains Antonio Brugognone of the Failms Cisal- that one of the increase of the week prize (one risen of fourteenth, ndr) - to 1250 euro"

The ugly discovery has been that MV have pairs made started the mobility procedures pouring on the Inps the sum previewed from the law, that sum whose received it comes attached to t
he preventive communication given "to the trade-union representatives insides and to the more representative labor organizations" in order to proceed to true and own mobility. A concrete sign of will from part of the company, than after the sale of the property from the malese Proton to the genovese financial institution GeVi has already made silently made some step, second the coming from voices from trade-union sources. Like as an example that oneto constitute one new society, the Technotelc, that it represents of fact a esternazionalizzazione of the field chassis, that has productive center to Morazzone and that would have to assure five years of chassis to MV the Agusta, being able itself but hour to turn also R-al.mercato of the competition.

The number of the workers for which it will come demanded mobility is not still famous, even if till now the less concrete circulating voices spoke about approximately 45 persons: presumablly, the particular will only know when to the trade-union representatives the famous communication will arrive, that it gives the official way to the demand.

"But we will not sign no demand, if before the managing order is not put to place and a credible plan - Oscar Brun of the Fiom comments - With a solution is proposed of the sort in fact is made to pay to the workers mala the conduction of that company, while those that has it capacity to the difficulties of are still all lì to decide who are the bonds and the bad ones you"

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
It's the Marco Polo connection...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
301 Posts
admin said:
A real bad translation:
Boy, we gotta stop using these friggin on-line translation programs. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As much as i hate to say it though, any company that sold for one Euro has got to be on borrowed time...... :eek:

PS I'm real impressed that someone on this list knows what a sydicalist is.... must be another old fart...

Doc

:eek:nthecan:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
DoctorMV said:
Boy, we gotta stop using these friggin on-line translation programs. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As much as i hate to say it though, any company that sold for one Euro has got to be on borrowed time...... :eek:

PS I'm real impressed that someone on this list knows what a sydicalist is.... must be another old fart...

Doc

:eek:nthecan:
Syndicalist... maybe it was from a online translator? :laughing: :laughing:

I must admit that I didn't know the term, English isn't my 1st language... but I did look it up in a dictionary! :conveyer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts