MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sergio Robbiano worked with Massimo Tamburini for 15 years on both the 916 and the design of the MV Agusta. His most recent accomplishments were the design of the Bimota DB5 and DB6 (on a very limited budget) which he has won design awards for. See the following link for a great read about him.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=2194&Page=1

His current project is to design the next Aprilia V4 Superbike. With Aprilia's new found cash and importance placed on this new motorcycle, Sergio has the best opportunity possible to exhibit his talent. He has said in an interview "Everything will be old after the Aprilia SBK. You'll see."

I am both anxious and curious to see what he comes up with. If the design is both beautiful and trend setting, and if aprilia's new V4 is great, this may be the bike to have in 2008. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I look forward to seeing the results of his work too Joe. Thanks for the link BTW. :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
he has a different aproach to design than tamburini.both the v4 aprilia and the db5 delirio are very angular(hope i got the word right,i meant full of sharp lines) but still have a nice look to them.the more the merrier i say :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
allias86 said:
he has a different aproach to design than tamburini.both the v4 aprilia and the db5 delirio are very angular(hope i got the word right,i meant full of sharp lines) but still have a nice look to them.the more the merrier i say :D
How do you know what the V4 Aprilia will look like? :confused:

The pics floating around the internet are not real, but speculation from magazines, websites, etc. No different than most of the computer generated Ducati 1098 pics up until a week ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts