MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post some pictures of my Senna with the eMoto special exhaust I just installed. After hearing their sound bytes, I couldn't resist in getting them. The quality and fit is top notch and the sound will definitely turn heads. :grin:
I will upload some video/sound files in the media section soon.
Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Looks real good, let us know how it performs....
Given the new type ecu and no eprom's was there no adjustments required?
Will you have a dyno done to check on performance lift at all?

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Well, since I am also in the Bay Area
I can tell from those pics where you live

so I'll be over tomorrow for a ride! :yo: :moped: :D
nice pipes man!
if you take it to a dyno, where will you take it?
looking for a place to take my Brutale
Munroe doesn't do dyno work, right?
maybe I should call and ask :loser:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I want one :bawling:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I'm loving them. The only concern I have at the moment is the sound without the baffles....it is quite loud.
Talk about sounding like a Forumula 1!! I've gotta watch out for cops. :errr:
I think I may need to wear earplugs now, too. :tongue:

I have a small video clip of it running, but the sound quality on it just doesn't do it any justice.
I am going to reshoot the video and post it in the media gallery by the end of the week.

I currently have a Power Commander installed, but using a zero map. Even with a cat-less mid-pipe and these exhausts,
I don't have any sputtering, lagging or backfiring problems. I do have it scheduled for dyno work at Scuderia in San Francisco on the 3rd.
That's where Munroe gets their race bikes tuned. They're located right around the corner from Munroe. There is also Factory Pro in
San Rafael, but they're a bit farther out for me.

I'll post the results once I get it back from the dyno.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Senna161 said:
Thanks everyone! I'm loving them. The only concern I have at the moment is the sound without the baffles....it is quite loud.
Talk about sounding like a Forumula 1!! I've gotta watch out for cops. :errr:
I think I may need to wear earplugs now, too. :tongue:

I have a small video clip of it running, but the sound quality on it just doesn't do it any justice.
I am going to reshoot the video and post it in the media gallery by the end of the week.

I currently have a Power Commander installed, but using a zero map. Even with a cat-less mid-pipe and these exhausts,
I don't have any sputtering, lagging or backfiring problems. I do have it scheduled for dyno work at Scuderia in San Francisco on the 3rd.
That's where Munroe gets their race bikes tuned. They're located right around the corner from Munroe. There is also Factory Pro in
San Rafael, but they're a bit farther out for me.

I'll post the results once I get it back from the dyno.
Hi,
If you have installed the F41000S Power Commander you will find it only reads half revs when you hook it up to a PC, this means you will only effectively have settings every 500rpm instead of 250rpm.
I got a "fix" from Dynojet which altered the Power Commanders basic programme, if you need it e-mail off line and I'll drop it you back, it's just an attachment that you need to be connected to the Power Commander then open it, and in it goes :jsm: that simple :) [email protected]

·
Registered
785 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Hi,
If you have installed the F41000S Power Commander you will find it only reads half revs when you hook it up to a PC, this means you will only effectively have settings every 500rpm instead of 250rpm.
I got a "fix" from Dynojet which altered the Power Commanders basic programme, if you need it e-mail off line and I'll drop it you back, it's just an attachment that you need to be connected to the Power Commander then open it, and in it goes :jsm: that simple :) [email protected]
We sent him the fix! :naughty: :yo:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Looks really great! And should be really light.
Put her on the dyno... I want to see, how much hp the exhaust makes... :)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
eMoto UK said:
We sent him the fix! :naughty: :yo:
No you didn't :stopp: I got it from Manny Hauwsworth at Power Commander.com :nutkick:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mikef4uk said:
Hi,

Mike, thanks for the offer, but eMoto sent me the fix already. I also called Power Commander to confirm and the one they sent over was identical to the one I got from eMoto (RPMMult1to2 file ver 1.0.0.97). :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Manuel_F4 said:
Looks really great! And should be really light.
Put her on the dyno... I want to see, how much hp the exhaust makes... :)

Thanks Manuel! Yeah the exhaust is all titanium and the pair together feels lighter than a single stock.
When I got the package, it almost felt like nothing was inside. I should have results from the dyno after my appointment on the 3rd. :flash:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Senna161 said:
Thanks Manuel! Yeah the exhaust is all titanium and the pair together feels lighter than a single stock.
When I got the package, it almost felt like nothing was inside. I should have results from the dyno after my appointment on the 3rd. :flash:
Ok, I´m really looking forward... if possible make one run with the stock exhaust. I know, it´s some work - but then you can definitely see the difference :naughty:
I think, you must notice it, when riding... a ducati 916 with light race exhaust´s feels like you have just deposted some bags :smoking:

And, what midpipe do you use?

Again... great exhaust - I love the looks (almost original, only a little more filigree). :yo:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts