MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I had been looking for an MV agusta forum for weeks before someone referred me here. Excellent site.
Now I have a quick question for you guys. I have found a place that is willing to sell the Senna for $28,500+tax&lic. Was wondering what you guys thought of the price.

Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
cetro993 said:
Hi all. I had been looking for an MV agusta forum for weeks before someone referred me here. Excellent site.
Now I have a quick question for you guys. I have found a place that is willing to sell the Senna for $28,500+tax&lic. Was wondering what you guys thought of the price.

Thanks
That's not to bad of a price. But does that price include tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees? If not, I would try to negotiate a price of 28.5 including tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees out the door. My Last offer would be 28,000 firm w/shipping @ setup fees included. Deal! :king:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MADMAN said:
That's not to bad of a price. But does that price include tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees? If not, I would try to negotiate a price of 28.5 including tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees out the door. My Last offer would be 28,000 firm w/shipping @ setup fees included. Deal! :king:
Madman, The price is $30,800 OTD.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Cetro and welcome to the site. Ben (Odonata) has a Senna, if he doesn't see your post himself first, he would be a good person to ask. :) BTW whats with 993? You got a Porshe?

·
Registered
185 Posts
cetro993 said:
Madman, The price is $30,800 OTD.
Yes, I realise that! I'm all about getting the best deal possible. So, I tend to low ball a price and start negotiations from there. The price I tend to start with is the invoice price of the bike. I understand that negotiating on a MV Bike, a limited Senna at that maybe unrealistic. But in IMHO it doesn't hurt to try. I still can't see you not being able to get the Senna for the price you specified of 38.5k including shipping and prep cost. I realised that they can't include tax @ lic. with a price like that. So, if I come back to Earth, I'd say that 38.5 is a good deal. But if that price includes shipping and prep costs, well that would be a better deal. I'm looking at a total price of 30k-31k OTD. :naughty:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel the same way, that is why I wanted to get some feed back from you guys. This is the deal they are offering me. That is there bottom price.

$28,500 for the bike
$0 for prep
$2066 for tax
$234 for Lic.

·
Registered
185 Posts
cetro993 said:
I feel the same way, that is why I wanted to get some feed back from you guys. This is the deal they are offering me. That is there bottom price.

$28,500 for the bike
$0 for prep
$2066 for tax
$234 for Lic.

$0 for shipping as well? If so, good deal. Before you close the deal, be sure that you get the matierals that came with the shipment such as the bike stand, black Senna bike cover, the bikes nylon tie down, etc. I'd probably even take the crate the senna was shipped in. Man, Am I cheep or what! That's not a question, so don't answer that! :D

I hope your able to hear from a few Senna members here. They'll be better able to give you there Thirty Thousands Cents of an Opinion.

Good Luck, and welcome to the forum you lucky dog! :banghead:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It comes with all of those goodies. I made sure of that.

They actually have one still in the crate. Maybe I should pick that up!

·
Registered
185 Posts
cetro993 said:

They actually have one still in the crate. Maybe I should pick that up![/QUOTE]

Oh yes, Take the one in the crate. That way you'll be able to take pictures as you open her up. It'll be like Christmas. Open now! don't wait till christmas. :naughty:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
cetro993 said:

They actually have one still in the crate. Maybe I should pick that up!
Go get it! :stickpoke

By the way, from your signature, you are an owner of an F4 & Senna? How about some registry submissions :stickpoke

·
Registered
279 Posts
Centro --

grab it! No regrets here, and i paid full price (and waited 6 monts for the privelege.)
Who is the dealer anyway?
cetro993 said:

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
MADMAN said:
$0 for shipping as well? If so, good deal. Before you close the deal, be sure that you get the matierals that came with the shipment such as the bike stand, black Senna bike cover, the bikes nylon tie down, etc. I'd probably even take the crate the senna was shipped in. Man, Am I cheep or what! That's not a question, so don't answer that! :D

I hope your able to hear from a few Senna members here. They'll be better able to give you there Thirty Thousands Cents of an Opinion.

Good Luck, and welcome to the forum you lucky dog! :banghead:
Nope, your not cheap. Just crazy like me. :smoking: I'm just asked if I could have the crate when I order my F4 R.

·
Registered
67 Posts
john said:
Hi Cetro and welcome to the site. Ben (Odonata) has a Senna, if he doesn't see your post himself first, he would be a good person to ask. :) BTW whats with 993? You got a Porshe?
Good catch John on cetro993's screen name but you missed the Porsche significance in my screen name (951 = Porsche factory designation for the 944 Turbo). :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
My opinion...

The OTD price you quoted sounds right! Don't think about it - Do It! Go with your heart and ride!!! :) We are an impulsive breed - it does no good to deny this - it's in the blood.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for your help, I feel alot better now :D . Never bought a bike straight from the crate, what kind of assembly would it need?

·
Registered
67 Posts
cetro993 said:
Thanks everyone for your help, I feel alot better now :D . Never bought a bike straight from the crate, what kind of assembly would it need?
The dealer should take care of the assembly for you so you do not have to worry about this.

I think they just install the windshield and fill it up with oil and gas. They also do a safety inspection and most likely check the torque specs on all the important nuts and bolts. From what I have seen I believe the bike comes almost fully assembled.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi!
I bought mine in Mexico and here it was much more expensive...try US$38,000 (equivalent).
It did come with the stand in red, the bike cover in black, the grip covers (two small ones) a battery tender with European voltage 220V :(, and a set of at least 5 manual in different languages. Of course the Certificate of authenticity and the Pure Silver plaque (don't forget to engrave your name in the space for it before you glue it!
Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
JC Exec,
I'm from Chilangolandia too...I do not live there any more, but are there through my job quite often. I had a friend there who had a 750 too but has since sold it. Did you buy yours from Teresiano?
Saludos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts