MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had the good fortune and honor of meeting Ayrton on a few occasions. Had a long interesting chat with him on one of those encounters.....

My MV Senna is the most beautiful motorcycle ever designed and built, imo. The color combo is breath-taking. I love the exo-skeleton Red Frame,- I think I would have favored it anyway even without the Senna connection. But(!), the Ayrton connection made it's purchase imperative!

·
Registered
279 Posts
you mean, would i have bought it if it said "Nagasaki" on the side?? Prob not,,,but then again, it really does look bad ass....:confused:
Triple Seven said:
Do you actually care about Senna or do you just like the way that bad ass bike looks? :naughty: :blowjob:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Do you actually care about Senna or do you just like the way that bad ass bike looks? :naughty: :blowjob:
I do care about Senna, and the bike reflects his style and perfection!

I am unfortunate that I havent been able to meet him in person. But his Legend lives on! I also think that it is important to know that you support his foundation in Brasil, when you buy the Senna brand. I lived there for a year and know what the problems are there, especially for less fortunate childeren.

It Is a very Sexy bike!!! :naughty:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts