MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to do a brake flush and replace the pads. I think I am long overdo on the brake pads as I hear squeals once in a while. Anyway I am looking to get the Motul RBF600 fluid and that was the easy part. For brake pads I cannot figure out what to get. I am fine with the stock pads but if there are alternative suggestions I would not be averse to that. I ride quick on the street but I am easy on the brakes. If anyone has a link from the site sponsors for the brake pads for a 2007 Senna that would be fantastic.

Cheers and apologies for ANOTHER brake pad thread but most of the others once looking through the search really didn't answer it for me.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas. Will do. Looks like in the application list they DO in fact say it will go on the S and the R...hmmm...any other links?

·
Administrator
19,538 Posts
Are the rear brake pads different S and R?? I know the fronts are.

EBC is the big dog in aftermarket brake pads in the US. They aren't necessarily the best, just cheap and available. Stick Brembo pads probably would provide the best performance and life (and less chance of rotor wear, something EBCs are known for) but will be pricey.

Google is your friend!

And Suryad......come join us at the Bubba and the track day. You are right here in town! And the track day is not the usual race practice/school. No pressure and a lot of fun. Ride your comfort level without fear of cops, cars and gravel.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Rears are the same Ed.

This might help. The SA's are great, speak to Al at Design Corse, but any of the forum sponsors can sort you out Suryad.

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,538 Posts
Rears are the same Ed.

This might help. The SA's are great, speak to Al at Design Corse, but any of the forum sponsors can sort you out Suryad.
Oooops....for some reason I read he was replacing "rear" pads.....maybe because I was up too early and eyes still partly closed (or mind not at full throttle :wtf: )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts