MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track day last Saturday, took the Triumph as usual, and because of what I later identified as a faulty relay, I couldn't get it to start.

Being a bit tight and not wishing to flush my $200 ride day I went home and very reluctantly came back with my F4 1000 Senna... and downgraded a group while morning brief was on (I live near the track).

It almost failed scrutineering since the rear brake has stopped working (typical F4 issue), no worries I don't need it and I will sort that soon no problem.

They say you shouldn't meet your heroes, and having bought the Senna recently after having always wanted a first Gen F4, I was pretty pensive on wether I was gonna be disappointed or not. Anyway, it handles to me like a true sport pedigree and it was a great day with no hiccups. Sure I rode a bit gentle compared to the Triumph, but was nice to loose the massive chicken stripes and stretch the legs on the MV. It seemed to be more than a match down the short straight for my mates 2010 fireblade, we both agreed the MV just had the legs on the Honda.

Great Bike, and great day. Looking forward to going flat out on my triumph again though next time. In my opinion true pleasure comes when wringing every last drop of horsepower from a supersport class bike, but each to there own. I should get myself an F3 as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nice pictures:mouthwate
When I track the MV people always say that I m not the fastest but sure ride the most beautiful bike present. I even think that a few riders just enjoy to ride on the back just to ear the soundtrack and the four pipes;)
I wish I could do the same but normally I m the only MV present!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Rear Bridgestone RS10R got torn to bits though. My rear shock obviously isnt there yet with regard to damping settings, and I'm reckoning that the compound is a bit soft for a 1000cc. I had warmers too except for the first couple sessions.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Nice to see some one had a Senna took it out for high speed spin, NIce pix mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts