Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Senna at Boxhill

OK who's Senna was at Boxhill today?
I was there with my KTM so couldn't make a nice couple :eek:nthecan:

was number 22 if i remember well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
49,200 miles, and I finally (maybe) make it into this thread!

Hard to say - there are so many Sennas that turn up at Box Hill (or anywhere else for that matter)!

But.............if it was around 5.30>6.30, there were scratches on the RHS fairing (from an embarrassing stall-and-drop a few weeks earlier), and there was a bright yellow Suomy lid parked next to the front wheel then it was me!

So, where was your F4S? Shame on you!

Cheers,
Ralph

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup was you. I though how can someone scratch the right fairing?
well i need some more miles on the superduke to take it to the TT so i had to go out with her
see you next time with the F4

·
Registered
123 Posts
Luckily, I've got a brand new RH Senna panel sitting in my garage - bought on impulse from 3X on ebay a couple of years ago when they were having a clear-out - so the scratches don't really worry me.

Enjoy the TT and see you when you get back at Silverstone/Box Hill?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I have some scratches on my 1000R senna as well truth be told but I am not worried since all that is getting replaced with carbon fiber panels painted like the Senna :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well now that we all talk about it scratched mine as well (right side) when I stalled and fell over at Boxhill exit. Cost me 800 GBP (new right fairing, new right clip-on, new back brake lever, new brake and clutch lever, new right mirror) :-(

But most of all: Soooo embarassing in front of about 300 bikers

anyway gotten over it and i guess doesn't happen again, even though the heart rate at Boxhill exit is always a bit higher since then ;-)

And see you at Boxhill, probably Brands Hatch in June, July (trackdays)

P.S. to admin
even though I edited the title because of typo still it shows wrong header o.o

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Yeah I got the CRG shorties after I snapped my right brake lever...damn gravel...oh and the new right barend. No damage anywhere else but I am replacing everything with carbon including mirrors so it should be all good :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts