MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out a friend has this, I may be interested in it, he keeps telln me to make him an offer. I tried with $1000 but it didn't work..... What would you guys say its worth?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Is it wrecked or am I seeing things in the fourth pic ?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
What's the mileage?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
..... What would you guys say its worth?
The intersection of what he'll take, and what you'll pay......:)....I'd guess the number is gonna have to have at least one more zero.....

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Yea.... But he's supposed to be a friend.... :stickpoke
What does this mean ? That he should make You a gift or that You make him a gift. I think as a friend You should pay him at least what it's worth and not bargain him.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What does this mean ? That he should make You a gift or that You make him a gift. I think as a friend You should pay him at least what it's worth and not bargain him.

NAH!!! A FRIEND should jus give it to me or let me beat it into the ground as long as I don't crash it, or the police don't impound it whats a few thousand miles, 5th gear wheelies, or rashed tires btween F R I E N D S......

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
NAH!!! A FRIEND should jus give it to me or let me beat it into the ground as long as I don't crash it, or the police don't impound it whats a few thousand miles, 5th gear wheelies, or rashed tires btween F R I E N D S......

and let you sleep with his wife as well? :)

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
that would be for a 1000cc Senna.... 750 senna would be a bit lower for me to buy

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
that would be for a 1000cc Senna.... 750 senna would be a bit lower for me to buy
Ah yes good point. I only took a passing glance at that pic...and seriously that amount is less than half what I paid for the Senna...oye ve :jsm:

So for the 750 it should be lets make it an even 10. I still think the 750 is effing gorgeous.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would say 10K, but the lower fairing right behind the front wheel looks to have a crack or damage of some sort. Where is the bike at?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts