MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]

2002 / vgc / ewerx graphics / not raced / not ridden in over a year hence the sale!!

it's in bath. anyone interested pm me

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i've received 3 virtually identical mails this morning...

need to be careful selling stuff on the internet!!.. :baddeal:

Hello ,
Thank you for the email, i am very sorry for my late response to you and more so i am glad the way you have kept me posted on the (2002 YAMAHA YZF YZF R1 R1 ) and more so you have accepted my offer and its okay with me at £1,695, I will make contacts with my client who will issue you a check as payment of £3800 drawn from his bank on my behalf since i will not be arround to help out with the completion of the transaction in the states,as i have to make a trip down to Asia for an important assignment which concerns my part in my firm. So as said this money will be meant for shipping arrangements and for the preparation of the necessary document based on the clearance of the said car from your location, and he has agreed to make out the check on my behalf for since i will not be arround to help out with the completion of the transaction in the states,as i have to make a trip down to Asia for an important assignment which concerns my part in my firm. So as said this money will be meant for shipping arrangements and for the preparation of the necessary document based on the clearance of the said car from your location, and he has agreed to make out the check on my behalf for the payments. Having it in mind that business is based on trust ,i would like you to receive the check,have it taken down to deposit it in your bank for two working days for confirmation, after which you cashed it and wire the excess funds after removing the payment for the said car which is £1,695,Then i would like you to wire the remaining funds through western union money transfer to my associate, so that he can arrange for the necessary papers and also for the shipment of the said purchased, If you agree with these terms mail me back with .....
Your fullname........
Contact address.......
Postal zip code........
counrty ..........
Home phone #..........
Cell #
All these in which i would forward to my account keeper back in the UK to issue out the payments to you. Expecting a response from you as soon as you can.
NB.Once you received the cheque i would like you to cash it and deduct an additional £40 for your running around to the cashing store, then send the remaining funds to my shipper who will be responsible for the shipping of my purchased through Western Union Money Transfer immediatly so the shipment would commense.
I AWAIT YOUR QUICK RESPONES
PLS DO KEEP OTHER BUYERS OFF.
As said earlier on concerning the western union
fees, you are required to deduct that from my excess
funds on check for that okay.
I await your full understanding here !!
Regards,

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Western Union keep sending me emails saying I owe them $40. :jerkoff: Never had any dealings with the fu**ers in my life!! :jsm: There are loads of scams out there, be careful with your bank details guys and gals :bandit:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts