2004 F4 SPR #290
800 miles

Bike has the entire line of MV Agusta Corse Magnesium which includes:
Swingarm
Wheels
Frame Plates
Triple Clamp

MV Agusta / Arrow RG3 exhaust

Bike also has Race Tech kit in Front Fork, Ohlins Rear Spring, Kevlar Brake Lines and an Alcantara seat. (cover, original springs, brake lines, and everything else are included as well.)

ALL THE STOCK PARTS ARE INCLUDED AS WELL.

$23k OBO

Pictures can be seen here. http://mvagusta.textamerica.com

I'd be willing to return the bike to stock for $17k, either way it will come out the same because the Mg parts are quite expensive.

This bike is beautiful, in perfect condition. It's already had its first service. ($600)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
admin said:
Why are you selling?
I want to go racing so I don't need the MV.. Going to keep my 996 for the street and look for a 748SPS or R for the track. I'm selling the MV now so I can pick up a 3/4 ton diesel pickup while they have some hot spring deals going on. I'm sad to sell it, but I just don't ride on the street like I used to. This bike is near brand new still, not even 100% broken in yet, and I babied it every second.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to keep the MV for the track, and it has all the bits on it to be the ultimate track weapon. But I'd be broke if I binned it. My friend now owns a Ducati dealership so I'll be able to do all my own work using the Ducati factory tools. So a 748 is a good choice for me. I've also been considering a RS250 since he's an Aprilia dealer too we see them coming in quite often. Either way, I need to sell the MV now so I can get my new truck, then I'll find a cheap track/race bike.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
odonata said:
You said it, I didn't.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
What happened to the $ / new user donation fund? I don't see anything! :later:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
What happened to the $ / new user donation fund? I don't see anything!
:shocker: That wasn't my idea, it's pretty lame IMO :naughty: , that's why I promised you I will buy you one if I win the next $40,000,000. Lottery jackpot.

This SPR has all the goodies you could possibly want, it's fit for an ADMIN! :king: (Watta ya waitn' for?!?!)

Again, we are just trying to help you reach your dream a little sooner... let me know if it's working.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I know I know, much appreciated! Just a tad bit out of my current budget though, just waiting for it to build up :conveyer:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
ewoggle said:
Its got your name all over it alvin...... :naughty: :naughty:

Only about 100 members to go Alvin! Buy it :stickpoke

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey I don't blame you for being scared of trashing the SPR....I'll be looking for a 748 to take to the track as well next year. Any suggestions on model years?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
That is a super-sweet ride. I always thought the mag parts looked funky, but they look sublime on the SPR! Sucks to sell it, but whoever gets it will have one heck of a machine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts