MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Colorado. Unfortunately the bike just sits and I never ride it. Time to fund some new projects. I did a “restoration” on the bike in which I just cleaned everything up real well. Fixed the issues on it. Powerdynamo and brembo conversion. Runs but does need chain tensioner bolts. Some scuffs on the fairing and spider webbing in front fender paint. 107k on the clock. Located in Colorado. Not sure if it’s allowed but my email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,769 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure about price honestly. I was thinking 8k

·
Registered
4 Posts
A little less than I paid for mine a couple of years back with about 6K miles in nice condition. A pretty nice one was up for sale here in San Francisco last year and seller couldn't get $6500. I know the bike and was tempted to buy it myself at that price even though I barely ride mine.

Find someone who appreciates the bike and has some cash in hand and $8K should make for a fair, easy deal.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Located in Colorado. Unfortunately the bike just sits and I never ride it. Time to fund some new projects. I did a “restoration” on the bike in which I just cleaned everything up real well. Fixed the issues on it. Powerdynamo and brembo conversion. Runs but does need chain tensioner bolts. Some scuffs on the fairing and spider webbing in front fender paint. 107k on the clock. Located in Colorado. Not sure if it’s allowed but my email is [email protected]
Thanks!
One hundred and seven thousand miles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts